Monday, August 22

3 Easy Steps to claim SkillsFuture Credit










Step 1: Go directly to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit



Step 2: Search for the course of your choice. It can be cooking, IT related or even online courses. Course fees can range from below $100 to well over a few thousands. But in any case, $500 can be used to offset the course fee. In my case, the course I chose was digital photography.





Once you have decided on the course of your choice, click on the "read more from Training provider website" to register for the course. I was directed to Ngee Ann Poly's website as my digital photography was conducted by them.














Step 3: Proceed to claim credit
Upon successful registration, you will be given an invoice from your training provider via email. This may take a few days depending on the communication with your course provider. 

Go directly to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit again to claim your credit so that you do not have to pay out of your own pocket.  
LOGIN with your SINGPASS



















Click on 'submit a claim' to enter your course details and to enter the amount to claim. 

I have to admit that this is a tricky part for me. Perhaps its my low level understanding of English but these 2 lines. 
'Fees payable by you' & 'Amount of credit to claim' really got me mad! 

In my mind i was thinking of claiming the full amount of $340, therefore the 'fees payable by you' should be zero and 'amount to claim' should be $340? Wrong! After some trial and error and 1 wrong claim submission I finally got it right by entering $340 in both sections. 














You will receive the following notification when the application is successful. Remember to take a screenshot and send to your course provider.





When everything is in place and nicely done. WDA will send you the following email for successful claim. And you on your way to learning some skills for da future! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment