Tuesday, June 25

Facebook is dead...let’s talk about it.

Facebook is dead...let’s talk about it.
View this email in your browser
Facebook is dead...let’s talk about it.

Have you ever heard that Facebook is dead?

Here's a page I started in Oct 2018. 


Before i took the page strategies course in Feb 2019, I had less than 80 page likes and of course they include my mum, my friends and everyone around me i can get hold of.

After applying the strategies by Moolah and Rachel, I manage to grow my page steadily and even got a MILLION reach with this post I uploaded on 26 May 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/HamsterBuddiesPage/videos/455370801880563/

As at 25 June 2019 it had a reach of 1.4million people.
How cool is that!

You may think it's impossible.
Yeah, me too.
But here’s the deal - Facebook is dead for SOME people.
The ones that don’t understand it…
Or don’t have a step-by-step system to follow.

Now - here’s the good news -
The Grow Your Audience course I’ve been talking about the last few days is EXACTLY what you need to make Facebook profitable for you.

It shows you what to do from 0 - 1,000 Fans -
For those that are just starting out.
Then it takes you through the next stages. 1K - 25K. 25K - 50K, 50K - 100K, and 100K+
Each phase.
Step-by-step.
EXACTLY what to do. AND when to do it.
So that you can Beat Facebook at it’s own Game.

Using the Rules of Facebook to your advantage.
And when you can do that, you actually WANT people to believe Facebook is dead.
Because it removes the wannabe’s and “get rich quick” people from your space.
Want to know more?
>>> Click here to join the Grow Your Audience Course NOW!

Facebook Page Strategies

Agedashi Edwin






This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

No comments:

Post a Comment