Wednesday, May 7

Peko Money Tracker - Cash Out 6

Cash out 6

As i reach cash out number 6, i have also reached 15 invites. However i discovered a strange fact. There are some people who are just not interested in making money, even it is easy as playing some game and then be rewarded for it. 

For my case, i was simply given an invite, no explanations, no walkthrough or any evidence of real cashout. I just went ahead and tried this out doing trial and error, reading all possible instructions and guides. But strangely enough, after my evidence of cashout and explanation given to some of my friends and aquaintances, they are still not interested. 

I guess what i can truly say is 'to each his own' sometimes you just cant spoon feed a person enough. 
Check out my "gold strategy" to improve your scores!

No comments:

Post a Comment